Saturday 16 April 2016

The time

Just had applied for the new opportunity and my thoughts just amazed me. The way how all flows.
Have a look and judge yourself. The question is: what motivates you?

The time - but not in general. My time, the fact that I am here now. And I am able to change world now. We all are, we just do not think about it to often or at all. 
Responsibility motivates me also, when I know that my decisions and actions are connected with not only myself but someone else. When I know that there are different expectations and I need to challenge them and fulfill the needs of the projects.
Therefore is the compilation of the responsibility of the Time which is Now. 
I have the hunger to create I would say my inside is happy when I can do something creative.
All is just the matter of how we see the surrounding us world. 


And what motivates You? 

No comments:

Post a Comment